.With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Põltsamaa, we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
Yes, visiting Põltsamaa castle is safe!
Põltsamaa castle (including museum, tourist information, wine cellar, food museum and castle restaurant) has COVID-19 safety label. We have imporved our visiting environment and kept our staff updated with all the relevant reccommendations. You can also contribute in the safe service by paying attention to the following:
- Sanitize your hands! Hand sanitizers are located at every entrance door.
- If you feel ill, please stay at home!
- Keep distance with other visitors – at least 2 meters. Walk around alone or with your family/group.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in public areas. This means that you need to wear a mask indoors, everywhere in the castle. If you forgot your mask, you can get one free from the tourist information point.
- Visiting Põltsamaa castle museum. According to the restrictions by Estonian Government, we need to check your Covid certificate as followed: Adults need to present a valid Covid certificate (proof of vaccination or proof of having had COVID-19) + ID. Children aged 12-17 need to present a valid Covid certifcate (proof of vaccination, proof of having had COVID-19, or proof of a negative coronavirus test result) + ID. In addition to the certificate, face mask is requiered in the museum.
- Check all the relevant information from here: https://kriis.ee/en
You will find plenty of benches and sitting areas from the castle yard, so you could rest and also keep distance with the others. In summer times, you are welcome to have a picnic with your own food.
We warmly welcome you in Põltsamaa castle!
Should you have any questions about safety, please contact us: +372 775 1390, email@example.com